Are you eager to develop yourself into an Online Marketing and Communication God, or at least take those first steps into sainthood? Really? Well that’s pretty dope, ’cause we’ve been looking for you. We are Whale Agency, a Digital Experience agency for the passionately curious located in the city centre of Arnhem. Since our founding in 2012, we’ve delivered over 50 successful projects working with passionate artists, enthusiastic film-makers, social activists, government officials, large businesses and a lot of other human beings.
Join the Whale team and become part of a collective of creative minds with a passion for the internets. We need someone that wants to (im)prove their skills by exclusively working on one our ongoing initiatives. This particular initiative is in need of a designated captain who’ll make sure to keep things going forward and in the right direction. No pressure… yet. We’re aiming to get you acquainted with all the ins–and–outs of online marketing and digital communication, so be ready to learn a lot from us and your future team.
Vaporizerblog is an international, eclectic bunch of media geeks, storytellers, and activists that found each other along the tolerant canals of Amsterdam. Vaporizerblog aims to be the go-to website for all vape related inquiries. They provide objective, high quality (video) reviews and articles for everyone regardless of whether it’s your first time vaping, a medical patient or a veteran consumer. Further improvement and growth of Vaporizerblog is what you’re going to be aiming for. You’ll be responsible for managing the website and making sure everything gets done properly. Also you’ll be creating content for the different social channels and the site itself.
What you’ll be doing
- Content lead for our on-going initiative (Vaporizerblog)
- Keeping the website up-to-date (WordPress)
- Research and create social media strategies
- Implement social media tactics
- Share daily social media updates
- Manage social media account (responding, commenting, etc.)
- Customer relationships
- Reviewing requests from guest bloggers
- Coming up with small campaigns to promote ongoing sales of our affiliate partners
We’ll offer you
- A fun and pleasant team to work with
- Excellent guidance and close collaboration with the leadership team
- An opportunity to sharpen your expertise in the field
- A chance to unleash all of your creative juices
You recognise yourself in
- Doing a relevant study program (MBO/HBO/WO)
- Being passionate about “all things web”
- Not having a“09:00 to 17:00” mentality
- Not being afraid to make mistakes and taking initiatives
- Enjoying being part of informal and English-speaking work environment
- Having some Photoshop and/or Illustrator experience (intermediate)
- Having some WordPress experience (preferred)
- Having experience in copywriting (basic)
- Having experience with managing social media (preferred)
- Being available for a fulltime internship (40 hours a week)
Still interested? Let us know! Write us why you would like to work with us by sending us a mail at email@example.com. We would appreciate a link to some of your work (this is not obligated) We’ll get back to you a.s.a.p. and try to set up a meeting (digital or in person). We’ll get to know each other and see how we could add value to one another.